Sunday, June 2, 2013

Little Miss (feeling) French

These past few months I've been busy trying to learn the sossy language that is French. And Im really enjoying it! (Maka explain ako akala mo expert na eh no hahaha!) Mga basic chenes palang ang alam ko, but seriously it feels good na Im learning something new and besides, this might be an advantage someday... oh diba tuhruy! Hahahahaha

Aside from the lesson itself, I realized that I should use other resources to be able to understand the complicated language even more. My cousin (who's in Canada and is fluent in French) told me that watching movies would really help and recommended Les Choristes (The Chorus) and can I just say how AWESOME the movie was?! It's a very simple movie but there's something to it that would make you go awwwww (with matching puppy eyes) so go watch it even though you're not trying to learn the language! Plus look out for Pepinot and my new crush, Morhange! They are cuties! ;)

So anyway, the main purpose why I'm writing this post is because I wanna share another Youtube video with you guys hahaha haba pa ng intro ko no?! It's a French song called Elle Me Dit (She tells me) it's very catchy and the music video is soooo cute!



Ahhh I love everything about this video1 The color, the tone the people hahaha! Chos basta ang cute!

A plus tard,

Daniela X

No comments:

Post a Comment