Sunday, December 28, 2014

Commune

Cute coffee shops are everywhere and is such a trend right now. Most people actually go there because of the place and not the coffee, lol. I became a fan of coffee shops because k-dramas always have them making it even more enticing, well at least for me. 

I went to visit Commune in Makati with a few friends just because we wanted photos with an artsy background lol



This photo gives no justice to how this looks better in real life. Pls forgive my non-existent photography skills 



Their bestseller I think is this cappuccino with a fluffy kitty chillin on top

We also had lunch in here and was kinda surprised with the menu. They only sell filipino dish like ginataang adobo, beef adobo, etc (thats what we ordered). We were expecting there'd be pasta and the like. The ginataang adobo was super spicy that all I can remember with the taste is it's spiciness! 

I accidentally deleted the photos that I took so I only have these instagram photos left that doesn't look good at all. But I guess it's better than nothing haha. We had this little photoshoot as well (our main agenda haha) but I'll save it for another blog post x 



Commune Cafe is located at Liberty Plaza,102 H.V. Dela Costa Street, Salcedo Village, Makati City
Visit their website

No comments:

Post a Comment