Friday, January 13, 2012

Don't Even Dare Read This

My blog has been sleeping for the longest time. And I think I already broke my promise (that is to keep this shizz alive!) I'm really stressed with school and I'd rather sleep than type any of my whining here. But since I have my spare time (yes gumaganon!) why not make an entry...

Four more nights, and hello Prelims a.k.a. "fuckthisshit week" (hell week is so worn-out, as in!) And the only thing that I'm worried about is my Bio and History subjects. I don't wanna elaborate on it any more. Basta boring sila pareho!

Muay Thai. Im looking for a muay thai gym around Manila or Laguna. I really want to work out naaa! I actually found one in Makati but Im still checking on others so I won't regret anything in the end :) And, btw Jenggoy is my Muay Thai buddy hehehe

Swept the whole 2nd floor of AB bldg, and even collected trash! (for theo purposes)

Went shopping last Monday, and my money went zero. Ouch.

Got my nails done today. Yay! #frenchtipsucks

Survived my History research paper


What the heck, my notes are getting shorter and shorter hahaha. This is a sign that I really must stop NOW.

This is my most sabog and non-sense blog entry ever :(
IM SO SORRY
xoxo, Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment