Monday, January 2, 2012

Hibernate


Tomorrow's the start of class after the vacation, and I didn't know until now. I was so shocked 'cause I really thought that it'd be on the 4th. I am so unprepared. So I decided to skip tomorrow's class. I know it's kind of a bummer and that I should start my year right. But yeah, who cares hahaha. I'll try to get into the "school mode" again. 

Anyway, New Year celebration was pretty awesome. But I didn't get to blog about it. Maybe next week. But lemme give you a run down 

  • slept around 8, woke up around 10:30
  • fireworks ang other pyro stuff
  • polka dots
  • jump, jump, jump
  • scream-o
  • Katy Perry
  • food- lots of them!
  • coins
  • pictures
  • (insert my singing voice)
  • shopping  
that kinda gives you an idea on how I celebrated New Year. I promise to post pictures soon. But today let's just sing to Katy's firework so this won't be much of a bore okay? :) 



PS Feng Shui experts say that people born on the year of the Rooster would be the luckiest people this year! *hoping its true* hehe but it's only one-third of our luck so yeah.


Let's all be lucky this year! Hello 2012!
xoxo Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment