Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What I did today

UST is celebrating the week-long end of our Quadricentennial Celebration (I think hahaha) so today, everybody was asked to wear their costumes like a filipiniana or a padre Damaso outfit or whatever basta it looks like you're from the spanish era or something like that... I thought nobody's going to take it seriously (or ako lang nagakala nun?) so anyway, when I arrived at school earlier this morning, I was shocked cause most of the people were wearing their costumes! Horse carriages were even roaming around the campus. I saw students with prayle, indio, rizal and other cute costumes! I was soooooo jealous as in swear the feeling was so amazing... seeing everybody in their costumes... even the guards! It was sooooo cute! I kept telling my friends that I really wanted to wear a costume, and they feel the same. We're losers hahaha. I hope I had a camera with me :(  PS my lola saw the event on TV and she was so inggit as well hahaha makalumang tao it is

Since professors didn't attend class because of the event, I went to Solomon Guest House with Jikko to give support to our friend, Nepy who's having his practicum. It was so fun seeing him work as a waiter hahaha! I ordered Buffalo wings and Marilyn for my drink, while Jikko ordered a burger (I forgot what its called) and fries overload that we shared... Our friend Aby went there as well, she ordered Cajun Chicken. Hmmm I wont make any comments with the food HAHAHA

Hmmm afterwards I went home na kasi I still have something to do pa so yeah that's it I think...


Since I have no pictures with me, here's my LSS song of the week :P I was looking for the video but, I cant find any :( If you havent watched the latest glee episode yet, you better watch NOW! Its sooooo kilig :"> promise! :)

Yay Glee, Yay Finchel hahaha



How was your day?
xoxo, Daniela



No comments:

Post a Comment