Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A little something for 2013

I know that I made a promise somewhere in my previous posts that I will definitely do my best to keep this blog up (not that I have avid readers or anything) but as expected, I wasn't able to keep my words. So anyway the "blogger" in me was alive again so here I am making another sorry/promise note.

I'm excited about this one because as you may notice, I changed my (1) URL (is that what it's called?) already from iamyourhighness to a very formal and decent tobiasdaniela, (2) Layout, because the last template I used is acting weird sometimes. So anyway, I'll be posting just about anything and everything I could think of (of course I dont think you care)

So to make this post a little less boring, let me share my current song frenzy!


I reaaaaally love Anna Kendrick's voice in this song + the cup trick or whatever you call it. Though the movie in general was just so-so for me. I think it just got over sensationalized or something (just my opinion) but don't get me wrong I love all of their covers!

There you go, happy 2013 you all!

Kisses,
Daniela


No comments:

Post a Comment