Sunday, February 3, 2013

Rachel McAdams x Ryan Gosling

Okay so yesterday I came across this picture of Noah and Allie (Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams) from The Notebook that Divine Lee posted on Instagram... and I love love love that movie so I was kinda feeling emo when I saw that pic kasi feeling ko I'm Allie hahaha! So anyway, I saw in the comments that it actually won the MTV Best Kiss award in 2005, and yes, I hated myself for not knowing this!!!! I immediately searched for the video and there's only one word to describe the whole clip; PERFECT.



I love how Ryan Gosling looked so cool and hot and just amazing while you can just envy and love Rachel all at the same time! I can watch this clip over and over again and my heart just melts like it's the first time. I actually have the super same reaction as Lindsay and Hilary's!

I know I'm such a loser for seeing this just now but like they say, it's better late than never!


PS This is the way to accept the award, Edward and Bella!

xx
Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment