Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas and a Happy Birthday

Every 25th of December, it's always a double celebration for us cause we also celebrate my baby brother's birthday! (random fact: before my brother's birth I always thought that it's impossible for a normal human being to have the same birthday as Jesus) Anyway, 12mn- we had the usual Noche Buena, gift giving, hugs and kisses, a few chat, money giving (yay!) then during the day we played pinoy henyo hahaha (note: me and my partner always won!) also, we were supposed to hear mass but we all woke up so late so we werent able to :( then in the afternoon, we sang happy birthday, ate cake, fruit salad and the usual birthday food. Summary: most the part, we were eating (bad for my diet hahaha)


        


Add caption

                                           



Merry Christmas!
xoxo Daniela

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas bestfriend :* and happy birthday raprap o gabgab. whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! :) Si gab may birthday haha

    ReplyDelete