Tuesday, December 20, 2011

From Movie to Whatta

After last saturday's affair, my life went back to being it's boring self again. Aside from sleeping, waking up, eating, breathing and the usual boring things I do, vacation was well, boring. So to at least entertain myself, I started watching movies (I would normally fall asleep)

here are the movies that I've watched so far:

  • You Again
  • Never Let Me Go
  • Love and Other Drugs 
  • Life As We Know It
Not too many but I already think of myself as a movie junkie cos I dont really enjoy movies unless they make me cry (and see, I survived watching all of these- without sleeping in between!)

Well of course I'm still trying to make the most out of my christmas vacay so here's another list of random stuff:

  • buy a new bedsheet!!!
  • i want my BDJ planner :(
  • SAVE MONEY 
  • get rid of my old stuff 
  • operation room renovation (galing ko mag rhyme no?)
  • start planning for my creative portfolio #sociosucks
  • start writing for my book review #sociostillsucks
  • get my hair dyed again cause dark brown is such a fail (it looks black on me)
  • SAVE MONEY (for emphasis) hehehe
I guess what I wrote is my To-Do list before classes start to ruin my life again and I'm betting on it, I wont be able to accomplish a thing! (I hope not)

here's an ugly picture of me taken earlier this morning, say hi... or immediately leave this page


Saying Hi,
Daniela





No comments:

Post a Comment