Monday, December 26, 2011

Freaky Thursday

December 22nd


My sibs, my cousins and I went to our lola's place for Christmas. It's been always like that. Most of our relatives live abroad so it would be quite lonely if we celebrate christmas just by ourselves. The plan originally was to go someplace like the mall to watch a movie or have a little fun at EK or StarCity (the usual hehehe) but we realized that it'd be no fun coz as we all know it, people are everywhere (define crowd fenzy) and the traffic is definitely hell so we decided to just stay home, pig out, and chat chat chat. And btw, I was kinda busy in the kitchen cause as most of you doesn't know, I actually like cooking :) The highlight of my cooking career is my Baked Mac! (but that's another entry) so as for now, get disgusted with our faces hahaha

don't worry he's getting his braces soon hahaha

my pacute face even on fish eye

she'd definitely be mad when she sees this 
our Jersey Shore pose




Freaked out?
xoxo Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment