Friday, December 16, 2011

This Friday Night

Today, December 16, 2011 is I think, the official start of christmas vacay for most of us. Parties are just around the corner and people are all out celebrating.

I guess everybody knows about UST's annual Paskuhan celebration. And as a Thomasian, it's very nice to know that your school holds one of the most anticipated party of the year (I guess?) Differents bands are playing, christmas lights are superb, everybody is in their festive and happy vibes.

Ever since my first year in college, I never actually enjoyed Paskuhan as it is. I mean, I never stayed all night at UST and waited for the fireworks... you know? the usual. Well I stayed at first of course just so I could feel the "Thomasian Christmas" but I dunno, my friends and I do not find it enjoyable hahaha (sorry paskuhan peeps) Aside from the event being happy and all, people are EVERYWHERE!!! No signal, food stores are full, traffic is EXTREME. And yah, other crappy stuff happens. Last year, I celebrated it with my highschool friends and went crazy. 'Twas so memorable :) As for this year I decided to stay home and celebrate the lame in me. (am I starting to sound bitter? nahhhh hahaha) So yah, nothing much for tonight!

So to all other Thomasians out there who are as lazy and lame as I am, here's another song that I just got into. (I know it's been out too long. Sorry im such a loser. I heard it just now hahaha!)
Cheers to my love, Katy Perry!!!

 

How is your friday night?
xoxo, Daniela

No comments:

Post a Comment