Sunday, December 11, 2011

My Second Family

18 years of existence is never perfect without friends.

Will be blogging about them soon, but lemme give you a sneak peek :)

COF (Circle of Friends)
starring Kaye, Nepy, Jesi, Raine, Wows, Jun, Hanchie, Pajiks, Shane and sometimes, Menard a.k.a Bibi hahaha

these guys made my highschool life memorable, awesome, fun, unique and what else can I say? they are just perfect. no dull moment EVER. 








Bitches
starring: Jas, Zi, Judy, Gay, Just, Ging (short names huh?) :)

college means another chapter, new start. strangers. but these guys were hell awesome and made me realize how much i've been missing in life! three years of friendship is good enough, but not enough. so watch out world cause we're just warming up! 


please forgive my face

hindi na kami jejemons 




'twas nice meeting you!
  xoxo, Daniela


No comments:

Post a Comment