Sunday, December 11, 2011

Weekend Bummer

I always intend to "finish" my duties and responsibilities over the weekend, but as always, being that couch potato that I already am., I ended up doing nothing. I was supposed to finish tons of schoolwork but obviously, as they say... Im too cool for school. Instead, I stared all day all night in front of my lappy, stalked people and did other useless stuff, wasting lots of my precious time. But who's to blame? The cyberworld is SO tempting! But yah, just to at least "accomplish" something, lemme post a few pictures heehee


 saw this Coco Rocha photo and fell inlove :)


Nicki Minaj nails plus the boys #tigerpower


^ now that's something I shoudn't have posted but, I don't care. This is my blog! hahaha. So as you see, I wasted two days of my life. Yay. 


How was your weekend? :)
     xoxo Daniela 

No comments:

Post a Comment