Friday, December 9, 2011

Dear Santa

15 days 'til christmas...

And I still can't feel it! I am used to seeing christmas decors everywhere, christmas songs playing over and over again, kids caroling at night... but I don't know what just happened. If it's because of the economy still going nowhere, people getting lazy, I don't know. But as the old folks say, christmas isn't about extravagant decors, gifts and material things that make us "happy", It's about the birth of our Lord Jesus. So yeah, stop whining you little girl!



But contrary to what I'm trying to point out (of course I still want something for christmas! hahaha) Here is my wishlist, hoping Santa (a.k.a. my dad) checks everything out!

     Flip Cam 
          Im not really techie or what, all I know is that this baby takes video and nothing else. BUT because you can customize it and transform it from a really plain boring looking cam to a very cute one, I dunno i just want this hahaha. Plus, my ultimate cutie crush, Cory Monteith have this, I must have one as well. check out their website!


     A new phone
          As I said Im not really a techie person, and I always lose my mobile phone so I don't think it's really practical for me to buy another high-end phone and end up losing it anyways. But then again, I just want something for christmas guys!! I've been eyeing on this cute LG phone, I know it's been out for quite some time now, but who cares I really think it's cute! (plus points for its "korean-cuteness" i dunno if you know what Im saying hehehe)
         
               

     Dr. Martens
          Hellooo, need I say more?
             
               
     BDJ 2012 Planner
          For my planning and organizing needs! And, this all around planner with tons of free coupons  is a must-have, I think? :) check out their site!

               


These stuff are actually random thoughts because I really don't know what to ask for christmas! Maybe writing this entry helped me think at least a little bit.

What is your christmas wish? 




Almost Merry Christmas! xx
    Daniela
 

No comments:

Post a Comment